Stylevacationhomes.com is a web site owned and operated by Louis Shaw LLC. Louis Shaw LLC is a New Jersey LLC. By using or accessing stylevacationhomes.com (the "Site"), you acknowledge that you agree to and are subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). If you do not fully agree to these Terms, you may not access or otherwise use the Site. You should read through all these Terms carefully. The Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Louis Shaw LLC ("LSLLC", "we", "us" or "our").
You ("user", "renter", "guest", or "home owner") should read through all the Terms carefully. You are not authorized to use this Site unless you are at least 18 years of age and able to enter into legally binding contracts.
1. The Site is a Venue and LSLLC is not a party to any rental or other agreement between users and homeowners. This is true even if the Site allows you to book a rental or provides other ancillary products or services, as the Site may facilitate booking a rental or other tools, services or products, but we are not a party to any rental or other agreement between users and home owners.
We urge all users to be responsible about their use of this Site and any transaction entered into as a result of either listing a property or renting a property. We do not own, nor can we enter into a contract for any vacation rental property listed on a Site. LSLLC acts as a venue to allow home owners who advertise on the Site to offer for rent in a variety of pricing formats, a specific vacation or short-term rental property to potential renters. We also may offer online booking or other tools or services to allow users to communicate with each other and enter into rental agreements or other transactions.
Any part of an actual or potential transaction between a user and a home owner, including the quality, condition, safety or legality of the properties advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings (including the content thereof or any review relating to any property), the ability of owners to rent a vacation property or the ability of users to contract for properties are solely the responsibility of each user. You acknowledge and agree that you may be required to enter into one or more separate agreements, waivers or terms and conditions prior to making a booking or purchasing a product or service and may place additional restrictions on your booking, product or service.
Users agree that they are responsible for, and agree to abide by, all laws, rules and regulations applicable to their use of the Site, their use of any tool, service or product offered on the Site and any transaction they enter into on the Site or in connection with their use of the Site.
Users further agree that they are responsible for and agree to abide by all laws, rules and regulations applicable to the listing of their rental property and the conduct of their rental business, including but not limited to any and all laws, rules, regulations or other requirements relating to taxes, credit cards, data and privacy, taxes, permits or license requirements, zoning ordinances, safety compliance and compliance with all anti-discrimination and fair housing laws, as applicable. Please be aware that, even though we are not a party to any rental transaction and assume no liability for legal or regulatory compliance pertaining to rental properties listed on the Site, there may be circumstances where we are nevertheless legally obligated (as we may determine in our sole discretion) to provide information relating to the listing or agreement to comply with governmental bodies in relation to investigations, litigation or administrative proceedings, and we may choose to comply with or disregard such obligation in our sole discretion. Home owners who accept credit card, banking or other payment information from travelers agree to properly handle and safeguard all such information in accordance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements and best practices.
While we do take certain measures with a goal to assist users to avoid potentially fraudulent or other illegal activity of which we become aware, we assume no liability or obligation to take any such measures or actions. When we provide warnings or messages to users about any such activity, we do not warrant that such messages are accurate or that such messages will reach any or all users they should have reached in a timely manner or at all or that such messages or measures will prevent any harm or otherwise have any impact.
2. Limited License to Use the Site. Users are granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access the Site and the content and services provided on the Site solely for the purpose of advertising a vacation or short term rental property, searching for a property, purchasing or researching (for the purpose of inquiring about purchasing) any of the products or services offered on any Site, participating in an interactive area hosted on any Site or for any other purpose clearly stated on a Site, all in accordance with the Terms. Any use of the Site that is not for one of these purposes or otherwise in accordance with the Terms or as otherwise authorized by us in writing is expressly prohibited.
3. Unauthorized Uses of the Site. The license to use the Site only extends to the uses expressly described herein. The license to use the site granted to users in these Terms does not include any right of collection, aggregation, copying, scraping, duplication, display or derivative use of the Site nor any right of use of data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools without our prior written permission; provided, however, that a limited exception from the foregoing exclusion is provided to general purpose internet search engines that use tools to gather information for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Site, provided they each do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file. "General purpose internet search engines" do not include a website or search engine or other service that provides classified listings or property rental advertisements, or any subset of the same or which is in the business of providing vacation property rental services or other services that compete with us. If you are aware of or experience any content, activity or communication through or in connection with the Site that appears to be in violation of the above restrictions, or in violation of any other provision of these Terms, we ask that you please inform us of any such violation by contacting us.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. LSLLC and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. The Site and all content and information on the Site are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to applicable U.S. and international copyright laws and conventions and database rights. You agree to abide by any and all copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in or relating to any content on the Site. Copying, storing or otherwise accessing the Site or any content on the Site for other than for your personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from LSLLC. As part of the rental inquiry process, for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for further distribution, you may download, display, and/or print one copy of any portion of the Site. You may not modify the same, and you must reproduce our copyright notice in the form displayed on the relevant portion(s) of the Site that you desire to download, display or print.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and LSLLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
5. No warranties. This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and LSLLC makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
6. Limitation of liability. In no event shall LSLLC, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and LSLLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
7. Indemnification. You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent LSLLC from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
9. Responsibility for Property and Traveler Liability. We do not provide liability insurance protection for owners, property managers, or travelers. Users are solely responsible for obtaining insurance coverage sufficient to protect their properties and guests or their trip, as applicable. Members agree that they have or will obtain the appropriate insurance coverage sufficient to cover the rental of the properties they list on the Site prior to the arrival of their first traveler and will maintain adequate insurance coverage through the departure date of any traveler they have obtained via one of our Sites. Further, Members agree to provide us with copies of relevant proof of coverage upon request.
10. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
11. Variation of Terms. LSLLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
12. Assignment. LSLLC shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
13. Entire Agreement. These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between LSLLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New Jersey for the resolution of any disputes.