Single Family House in , Provincetown MA
PROVINCETOWN Massachusetts US
West End treasure only a 5-minute walk to town!
This home has been professionally designed by Louis Shaw with Style Vacation Homes.
Newly renovated! Welcome to 36 West, your quintessential Provincetown experience! This one-of-a-kind, classic Greek Revival post-and-beam captain's home, built in 1840, is nestled in the prestigious West End. Warm and welcoming, 36 West finds the perfect balance between comfort and elegance - seaside living at its best!
This home offers a rarity in P-town - large open living areas. The stunning kitchen and dining area on the first floor open to a bright, spacious living room with fireplace.
Upstairs you will find two bedrooms (King Master with Ensuite and and queen bedroom with guest bathroom)
The main home of this duplex may be rented separately or together with the apartment (36 West II)
Photos can be seen on Style Vacation Homes
Bedroom 1 - Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2 - Queen Bedroom:
Dining Room: Seating for 12 | Kitchen: Island seating for 3 | Bathrooms: 2.5
KITCHEN AND DINING
Brand-new, fully-equipped kitchen with custom wood cabinets, stainless appliances and quartz countertop. Included are a Thermador gas cook top and wall oven, Bosch microwave/convection oven, GE Profile refrigerator, and beverage cooler. There is a second refrigerator inside the garage. Farm-style table seats up to 12. Adjacent island seats 3. Outdoor dining set on the rear patio seats 8.
- Large front porch with loveseat and two Adirondack gliders - perfect for coffee and people watching
- Second floor tree-top deck with comfortable seating sail shade and a peek at the bay
- Enclosed Ground-level patio garden with cushioned seating area, dining table
(seats 8) and gas grill.
- Beautifully-landscaped yard with mature trees and shrubs, completely fenced for privacy and safety.
- Enclosed outdoor shower in rear patio area
The oversized lot runs from Commercial Street to Point Street where there is parking for 2 cars and easy access to the back of the home.
- Large open living areas!
- 4-zone central air and heating
- Wireless streaming devices
- Smart TVs in living room and bedrooms
- Four single kayaks with wheeled carriers for transport to nearby harbor launch
- Eight beach chairs, 8 beach towels, 4 beach umbrellas
-Garage accessible to guests for bikes and kayaks, but not available for parking vehicles
- Rear patio garden and the front yard are completely enclosed
- Pets considered with approval, references and pet photo
- No smoking
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Age Policy for groups (excluding families) Each member of a group must be 30 years or older
- Additional fees apply
Massachusetts Registration Certificate # C0244222420
Property Address | 36 Commercial Street Provincetown MA US
Property Zip Code | 02657
Latitude/Longitude | 42.04098000 / -70.19460500
|Property Type||Single Family House||
Square Feet: 2200
Number Floors: 2
Smoking Allowed: No
Handicap Accessible: No
Kid Friendly: Yes
Pet Friendly: Yes
|Bedroom(s)||2 Bedroom(s), Sleeps 4|
Washer / Dryer